| This is my English Blog | Indonesian Blog | Non-Serious Blog |
| Ini adalah Blog Inggris saya | Blog Indonesia | Blog Non-Serious |
View Blog using Dynamic View

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Didn't follow my Twitter? OK, I'm still here!

I must apologize for not writing as of late. I am on my last week in my "3 weeks of hell", with the Asia Pacific Defence Expo in Jakarta on 21-23 March, then I was off to Hamburg on 24 March, to attend the Aircraft Interiors Conference on 26 March, followed by the Aircraft Interiors Expo on 27-29 March, where I flew straight back to attend a friend's wedding in Jakarta. And I still have "Indonesian Aviation Forum Series 2012 - Airlines Day" tomorrow for two days.

For those who have been following my Twitter will know what I am up to.

The Aircraft Interiors Expo this year is a lot of fun and a lot of work. I hope I will be writing more on this over the coming days and weeks, with some nice developments on the Jakarta end of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment